(1) The Council may, with the approval of the Minister, employ and pay agents to do any act required to be done in the exercise of its powers or for the better carrying into effect of the purposes of this Act.
(2) The Council shall enter into an agreement in writing with the agent employed under subsection (1) and such agreement shall specify the duties, responsibilities and obligations of the agent.
(3) The Council may, with the prior approval of the Minister, issue to the agent such sums of money from the Fund to be held in trust by the agent, on such terms and conditions as may be imposed by the Council, for the purpose of carrying out the objects of this Act.
(1) Any agent employed by the Council under section 23 shall keep and maintain proper and updated records and accounts of all matters connected with its duties, responsibilities and obligations.
(2) The Council shall have power to examine and audit the records and accounts of the agent.
(3) Any person who destroys, conceals, mutilates or alters any record or account required to be kept or maintained under subsection (1) that will result or is likely to result in financial loss to the Council shall be guilty of an offence and shall, on conviction, be liable to a fine not exceeding ten thousand ringgit or to a term of imprisonment not exceeding two years or to both.