RegisterLog In

Employee resigned without notice

Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:35:28 AM  (Last updated: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 03:01:12 PM)

Advice needed!!

Recently, we have faced alot of issue where employees left the company with immediate resignation without serving notice and did not pay for notice compensation as per required in the contract. Even though we offset their outstanding salary to cover part of the compensation, it dun seem enough to cover the whole compensation. What action can the company take to make them pay back the compensation? As i heard that labor office wont take any action against them.

KL Siew
Tue, 23 Jun 2009 03:01:12 PM

Go to the Labour Office and make a claim or at least consult them.

  This topic is closed