RegisterLog In

dimiss with no fit the job position

nkl8211
Fri, 29 Nov 2019 11:02:31 AM  (Last updated: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 02:53:15 PM)

I just joining the new company for 3 weeks (under probation period) but my employer told me i'm no fit and not suitable for the position and ask me to leave in one day, and our conversation through normal conversation only no any black and white . (28/11/19 (thursday) ask me to leave on 29/11/19 (friday).) and employee also instructed me to write a resignation letterto tender resignation. 

But the offer stated : During this probationary period, this appointment may be terminated by either party giving of the other one (1) month notice in wring or one (1) month notice salary in lieu of notice without assigning any reason therefore.

so it is reasonable? what action can i take?

KL Siew
Administrator
Fri, 29 Nov 2019 12:03:57 PM

1. Tell them to give you a termination letter;

2. Demand that they pay you one extra month salary as compensation in lieu of notice.

3. If you have problems with that, go to the Labour Department and make a complaint against the company.

nkl8211
Fri, 29 Nov 2019 02:16:18 PM
Originally posted by KL Siew on Fri, 29 Nov 2019 12:03:57 PM

1. Tell them to give you a termination letter;

2. Demand that they pay you one extra month salary as compensation in lieu of notice.

3. If you have problems with that, go to the Labour Department and make a complaint against the company.

employee decide paid me full month of salary (i only work 3 weeks of Nov). and the staff who under probation is no have KWSP .

KL Siew
Administrator
Fri, 29 Nov 2019 02:53:15 PM

No, that is not right. The employer must pay you the 3 weeks salary plus another month salary as compensation. Never mind about EPF. If not, go the Labour Department and complain.