RegisterLog In


Wed, 16 Oct 2019 03:55:42 PM  (Last updated: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 07:04:47 PM)


I have been working for a company for the last two years and lately, jobs are not so good as per before and the company is having tough times with the economical issue. but as an employee, we have not received our salary for the last FOUR MONTHS and this frustrates us all! 

What should I do and what are the procedure needed for me to report to labor law?

Does this apply if I am still currently working and patiently waiting?

KL Siew
Wed, 16 Oct 2019 07:04:47 PM

Four months without salary, that is not good at all. You should go to the Labour Department and lodge a complaint there. Meanwhile, you better start looking for new job elsewhere, I think it is no use to waiting patiently.

  This topic is closed