RegisterLog In

Compensation for intentionally delayed salary after resigning

unpaid
Wed, 10 Jul 2019 11:46:29 AM  (Last updated: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 01:05:47 PM)

Hi, 

My ex-company didn't pay my salary after repeated whatsapp msg to my ex-boss (CEO/founder) of a Sdn Bhd. Thus i went to Jabatan Perhubungan Perindustrian (JPP) to make a complain. My complain was rejected by the Labour's department as my salary is above Rm5000. 

After receiving the letter from JPP to attend a peace meeting then only my ex-boss and his staff contacted me to make payment (a day before the peace meeting and my salary was delayed more than 1 month). They initially try to persuade me to void my complain and later pay me partially.

Currently they still hvn't pay my KWSP, PCB and deducted extra 1 day unpaid leave and extra few hundred ringgit for probation although not stated in official letter of job employement when i joined the company. 

I want to ask other than my salary can i ask for compensations? (for traveling to different goverment departments to make enquiries/complain, legal advice, emotional distress)

Thanks. 

mdkamil
Contributor
Wed, 10 Jul 2019 01:05:47 PM

Legally, you only have the rights to ask for your wages and contractual benefits. 

This topic is closed