RegisterLog In

Paid sick leave

Mon, 10 Jun 2019 09:26:46 AM

I got into a car accident and fractured my pelvic. Went to GH but was not admitted and instead was given 31days MC. Went to a pricate hospital and got admitted for 3 hours days but not given MC.

My question is - will i be entitled for 60days MC provided that i was admitted in a private hospital but my MC is from a different hospital - government hospital? Please advise. Thank you

  This topic is closed