RegisterLog In

Employment of Foreigner

Mon, 29 Dec 2008 09:05:04 AM  (Last updated: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 10:29:13 AM)

Gd morning. I work as a HR in a company. Pls highlight me on this employment of foreigner.

I've found a suitable candidate to fill in admin position, however she's on social visit pass (married to local m'sian).

1. Do you think its possible for her to obtain a legal permit to work for me

2. If yes, what's the procedure?

3. Wht is the legal documentation that I shd be having form her as she's convinced that she could get the permit by her own with producing our company letter offer?

4. Shd I at the first place, provide her our company letter offer

KL Siew
Mon, 29 Dec 2008 10:29:13 AM

I think you better consult the Immigration Department.

  This topic is closed