RegisterLog In


Tue, 11 Dec 2018 03:14:15 PM  (Last updated: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 04:49:10 PM)

I was asked to resign by one of the female boss in my company (she is begging me to resign as she cannot tahan seeing me in the office everyday). We are having some conflict since July 2018, in which I pointed out her mistake, since then she will purposely find my mistake and verbally abuse me. And even not allow me to appear in front of her. What option do I have? Voluntary resign or wait until she fired me? Or can I file a complaint with Industrial Relations Department?  For me this is like a bully.

*p/s: she is a specialist doctor and I am a staff nurse

KL Siew
Tue, 11 Dec 2018 04:49:10 PM

1. Don't resign. Since she does not want see your face, so be it, you don't have to see hers either. Let her fire you if she wants.

2. You may consult the Industrial Relations Department and talk to one of the officers there. Do bear in mind, there is nothing much the department can do until and unless your service has been terminated.

  This topic is closed