RegisterLog In

Early termination of contract

Farah
Mon, 19 Nov 2018 09:55:56 PM  (Last updated: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 12:53:33 AM)

Hello,

My name is Farah. I am currently serving 2 months into my 6 months employment contract. In my contract, it is stipulated that the company will pay my EPF, Socso and EIS. However, so far the company has not done so. Therefore, does this means the company has violated the employment contract? If so, do I need to pay balance of months not completed if I want to resign or I just can immediately resign as the company did not honor the clause in the contract in the first place. Please advise. 

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Farah

SuharinKL
Contributor
Tue, 20 Nov 2018 12:53:33 AM
Originally posted by Farah on Tue, 20 Nov 2018 12:53:33 AM

Hello,

My name is Farah. I am currently serving 2 months into my 6 months employment contract. In my contract, it is stipulated that the company will pay my EPF, Socso and EIS. However, so far the company has not done so. Therefore, does this means the company has violated the employment contract? If so, do I need to pay balance of months not completed if I want to resign or I just can immediately resign as the company did not honor the clause in the contract in the first place. Please advise. 

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Farah

Hai there, 

In my opinion, it is best for you to send an official letter to the Company asking them about this. Official letter means a proper letter where u should have a copy of the same with the Company's acknowlegment of receipt.

Get their written response first, then only you may consider the next course of action.

Regards,

suharinsulaiman@gmail.com