RegisterLog In

BYOD claim rejected several times

Lew
Fri, 09 Nov 2018 04:34:58 PM  (Last updated: Fri, 09 Nov 2018 05:01:22 PM)

Hi all,

I just quit my job a month ago, previously when I join back in late 2016, in the company policy, one of the clause stated I'm with benefit  "subsidized laptop computer". and then I kept attempting claim my laptop purchased around that time until I left. Everytime HR came back to me with different excuses verbally. 

Since I've left this company, I make my final attempt to claim the BYOD via email and HR response to me that benefit only for staff whom service for minimum duration of 24months and above, and I questioned her on the company policy, then she told me entitlement is different with company policy, and they have rights to amends based on needs. and she did ask me to clarify w/ my superior at that time and etc if I really want to make that happen, wasn't that HR duty and why should I be the person to dealt with their internal issue?

I'm wondering what can I do in order to file the claim? I believe they should honour what are stated on the company policy instead of giving me random excuses, if any of you come across similar problem, or have knowledge how to overcome this, please shed some light to enlighten me, thanks.

Regards,

Lew

KL Siew
Administrator
Fri, 09 Nov 2018 05:01:22 PM

I really don't know what or which venue you could use to get back that subsidy benefit. Can someone help Lew?