RegisterLog In

Termination of contract

Shana
Thu, 11 Oct 2018 12:12:18 PM  (Last updated: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 02:23:16 PM)

Hi I would like to query about probation.. my boss has confirmed me but hr did not confirm me but has extend my probation without valid reason.. however I waited patiently until today they will need to confirm me but they gave me a letter saying to terminate my service due to company down.. I have never receive any warning letter .. my boss is satisfied with my performance however Hr do not want to confirm me.. What should I do?

SuharinKL
Contributor
Thu, 11 Oct 2018 02:23:16 PM
Originally posted by Shana on Thu, 11 Oct 2018 02:23:16 PM

Hi I would like to query about probation.. my boss has confirmed me but hr did not confirm me but has extend my probation without valid reason.. however I waited patiently until today they will need to confirm me but they gave me a letter saying to terminate my service due to company down.. I have never receive any warning letter .. my boss is satisfied with my performance however Hr do not want to confirm me.. What should I do?

Hai, 

If you are not satisfied with the termination, you may lodge a report at the Industrial Relation Department (Jabatan Perhubungan Perusahaan) for unlawful termination (penamatan tidak sah).

Thereon your case may be referred to Industrial Court where you may inquire from the Company about the actual reason for the termination. if the Company failed to prove its decision, the Court may award compensation of 12 months salary for probationer.

You only have 60 days from the termination date to lodge the said report.

Regards,

suharinsulaiman@gmail.com