RegisterLog In

Termination

ihaveaquestion
Sat, 22 Sep 2018 11:44:10 AM  (Last updated: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 11:11:14 AM)

Hi Admin, 

Can i know the proper process before termination can be done? Starting from the verbal warning, counselling, written warning and up until termination. and how many warnings or letters should be issued before termination is applied? other than that, can warning letter be issue for different mistake just becuase she has done one mistake before but a different one?

SuharinKL
Contributor
Sat, 22 Sep 2018 05:02:16 PM
Originally posted by ihaveaquestion on Fri, 19 Oct 2018 11:11:14 AM

Hi Admin, 

Can i know the proper process before termination can be done? Starting from the verbal warning, counselling, written warning and up until termination. and how many warnings or letters should be issued before termination is applied? other than that, can warning letter be issue for different mistake just becuase she has done one mistake before but a different one?

Hai,The law says for every termination there must be reason i.e. poor performance or misconduct or redundancy etc.There will be different process and applicable law for each reasons. So what is the reason for the termination?Regards,SUHARINSULAIMAN@GMAIL.COM
Li Lan
Fri, 19 Oct 2018 11:11:14 AM
Originally posted by SuharinKL on Sat, 22 Sep 2018 05:02:16 PM
Hai,The law says for every termination there must be reason i.e. poor performance or misconduct or redundancy etc.There will be different process and applicable law for each reasons. So what is the reason for the termination?Regards,SUHARINSULAIMAN@GMAIL.COM

Hi Admin, 

What is the process and law applicable for termination due to poor performance?