RegisterLog In

Tender a resignation letter and boss verbally mentioned many people here will dislike you and be ready to take the consequences

randomguy
Thu, 09 Aug 2018 04:01:36 AM  (Last updated: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 04:49:14 PM)

Hi! I would like to check if I tender a resignation letter in probation period and served notice period.

Boss verbally mentioned many people in the company will dislike you and be ready to take the consequences (bad reputation) during 1-1 meeting, would it consider a threat?

Another question is could my company issue a public memo to announce on the irresponsiblity?

As I have served  the company’s notice period and boss didn’t happy due to I tender before the launching event happened but I have my right to resign and served full notice period accordance to contract.

Can they do a public announcement or any announcement on my irresponsiblity or they have no right to mention anything that tarnish my reputation due to I follow the notice period and I tender the resignation by myself instead of getting dismiss.

KL Siew
Administrator
Thu, 09 Aug 2018 04:49:14 PM

You just serve your period of notice and go. If they do anything to tarnish your reputation you can get a lawyer to sue them.

This topic is closed