RegisterLog In

Filing with LOD

Wed, 08 Aug 2018 05:55:52 PM

Hi, Sir:

IF we refuse to resign when the employer notice us to do so VERBALLY, understand from the forum we need to file complaint in Labour Department (LOD). . . .Please correct me if I am wrong.

May I know

<1> What is the evidence i need to bring to LOD when filing such complaint?

<2> Will such complaint record filed with LOD been found by future prospective employers? IF so, a lot of employers can just simply terminate any staff since this is actually detrimental to the employee's career development in long run.

My management verbally urge me to do so, need your advice urgently. Thanks


  This topic is closed