RegisterLog In

staff resigned but didnt come work after application for leave rejected then i terminated her after didnt come work for 3 days consequtively

Jason
Tue, 10 Jul 2018 07:02:21 PM  (Last updated: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 01:32:14 PM)

hi admin ,

i would like to know if my staff who have tendered a  resignation and did not come for work when her leave applcation has been rejected , what can i do further with her salary ? each day of her skiiped work i have gave her a warning letter and after 3 days skipped word ( consequtively ) i immediate terminate her .

do i still need to pay her remaining salary which is anout 8 working days ?

please advise

thank you

Expat2016
Wed, 11 Jul 2018 10:16:38 AM
Originally posted by Jason on Wed, 11 Jul 2018 01:32:14 PM

hi admin ,

i would like to know if my staff who have tendered a  resignation and did not come for work when her leave applcation has been rejected , what can i do further with her salary ? each day of her skiiped work i have gave her a warning letter and after 3 days skipped word ( consequtively ) i immediate terminate her .

do i still need to pay her remaining salary which is anout 8 working days ?

please advise

thank you

Did your staff give a notice period? Did he finish the notice period?

KL Siew
Administrator
Wed, 11 Jul 2018 10:17:12 AM

For the time being, withhold payment of any salary.

Jason
Wed, 11 Jul 2018 01:28:25 PM
Originally posted by KL Siew on Wed, 11 Jul 2018 10:17:12 AM

For the time being, withhold payment of any salary.

thanks admin , i will update here if there is any further action by this staff .

Jason
Wed, 11 Jul 2018 01:32:14 PM
Originally posted by Expat2016 on Wed, 11 Jul 2018 10:16:38 AM

Did your staff give a notice period? Did he finish the notice period?

nope expat2016 . she gave me 2 weeks grace period which i said cant . must one month . in between the grace period , she wanna take 10 days leave which i have rejected due to HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI . we are short of manpower .yet she still not coming for work thus i issue her a warning letter each day until the third days i gave her the 3rd warning letter with a termination letter .