RegisterLog In

DO WE HAVE THE RIGHTS REJECT FOR ATTENDING COURSE

sm
Fri, 06 Jul 2018 08:20:31 AM  (Last updated: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:04:13 PM)

Dear Administrator,

Good day to you.  We are construction firm and have to attend courses in order to renew the CIDB license.  If we are from admin or accounts side, do we have the rights to reject for attending the course?  We are not technical staff.  Thanks

KL Siew
Administrator
Fri, 06 Jul 2018 07:14:51 PM

What will have happen if you refuse and the company cannot get that CIDB license renewed, close shop?

sm
Mon, 09 Jul 2018 01:49:37 PM
If did not attend course then will be no point, not enough point to renew will be close shop.According to my senior, her working experince was no either admin or account staffs need to attend this type of couses, it should be attended by quantity surveyor, those who involve in projects only
KL Siew
Administrator
Mon, 09 Jul 2018 06:00:41 PM

Are you the one who is trying to say you do not want to attend because you are not a technical staff?.

sm
Tue, 10 Jul 2018 10:31:15 AM
Not only me, i m from admin and my accounts staffs also they are not willing to attend as those courses totally not related to what we are doing now.Example : regarding fixing the paip, building works and so on. After the courses we have to immediately have the exam to get cert, pass then we can get the points depend on what courses the how many points and with the points we can use it for the renewal of license.
KL Siew
Administrator
Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:04:13 PM

In that case, what you can do is to tell management that you are not willing to attend. The question of not getting the CIDB license is not your concern, the company can find its way out, I am sure.

This topic is closed