RegisterLog In

Resignation with short notice

Cath Loo
Thu, 05 Jul 2018 07:43:36 PM  (Last updated: Fri, 06 Jul 2018 07:11:09 PM)
I am under position as department manager with salary more than Myr 5k per month. I had tender my resignation with stated fulfillment 2 months notice. However now i wish to join new company more earlier so i decided to pay compensation for 2 weeks salary to my current employer but they refuse to would like to know do they reserve the right to decline it?
KL Siew
Fri, 06 Jul 2018 07:11:09 PM

They can do that but you also can refuse. If you insist on going, there could be complication in getting your final salary payment. Better to settle it in a amicable manner. Give a call to the Labour Department see what they say.

  This topic is closed