RegisterLog In

EMERGENCY LEAVE

Sivashangri
Mon, 25 Jun 2018 04:28:33 PM  (Last updated: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 11:26:46 AM)

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I have one question to ask regarding the sick leave. There is one situation where one my staff got the sick leave from the government hospital on behalf of the child. He brought his son to the hospital for some illness and the doctor in charge give him the sick leave to take care of the child instead of giving him the time slip. Therefore, I want to know whether this is applicable regarding to the law or it is just a consideration between the doctor and the patient. Appreciate your justification on how to deal with the issue.

kindly verify

KL Siew
Administrator
Mon, 25 Jun 2018 05:40:49 PM

If the MC issued by the doctor clearing saying the employee was sick and unfit for work there the MC must be accepted. By the way, what are the exact words statted in the MC issued by the doctor?

Sivashangri
Mon, 25 Jun 2018 05:58:27 PM
Originally posted by KL Siew on Mon, 25 Jun 2018 05:40:49 PM

If the MC issued by the doctor clearing saying the employee was sick and unfit for work there the MC must be accepted. By the way, what are the exact words statted in the MC issued by the doctor?

'beliau mendapati tidak sihat untuk menjalankan tugasnya dengan sempurna selama 2 (dua) hari daripada 22/6/18 hingga 23/06/2018'

but in this situation, the child is actually was not well not the father. but the father gets 2 days of medical leave issued by the doctor to take care of the child? is the hospital practice like this?

KL Siew
Administrator
Mon, 25 Jun 2018 07:09:48 PM

In that case, you don't want to argue with the doctor's professional opinion, do you?

Sivashangri
Tue, 26 Jun 2018 09:22:35 AM
Originally posted by KL Siew on Mon, 25 Jun 2018 07:09:48 PM

In that case, you don't want to argue with the doctor's professional opinion, do you?

yes. i just cant except why the doctor wants to give the staff medical leave its seems he still fit to come work and the reason the child not well the father get medical leave? so can we except it as medical leave?

KL Siew
Administrator
Tue, 26 Jun 2018 11:26:46 AM

You can go and confront the doctor if you can't accept the MC.