RegisterLog In

Maternity Leave Application Form

Joice
Mon, 04 Jun 2018 02:51:10 PM  (Last updated: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 04:25:42 PM)

My company just run the audit and highlighted that we should use "borang daftar cuti bersalin dan elaun-elaun". When comes to answer is it compulsory to use, then he did not give any confirmed answer.

So Is it a compulsory for a company to use the "borang daftar cuti bersalin dan elaun-elaun"? because we already have the record inside the attendance system. 

May i know where can i find the proper softcopy (.pdf) of the form instead of photocopy it from the labour law book? 

KL Siew
Administrator
Mon, 04 Jun 2018 04:20:52 PM

Actually under section 44 of the Employment Act, employers are required to keep a maternity register. If you have a copy of the Employment Act 1955, you may find at the back of the Act, there are various Regulations and prescribed forms. From there you may find the prescribed for such  maternity register.

44. Every employer shall keep a register, in a form to be prescribed by the Minister by regulations made under this Act, of all payments made to female employees under this Part and of such other matters incidental thereto as may be prescribed by such regulations.

Joice
Mon, 04 Jun 2018 04:25:42 PM
Originally posted by KL Siew on Mon, 04 Jun 2018 04:20:52 PM

Actually under section 44 of the Employment Act, employers are required to keep a maternity register. If you have a copy of the Employment Act 1955, you may find at the back of the Act, there are various Regulations and prescribed forms. From there you may find the prescribed for such  maternity register.

44. Every employer shall keep a register, in a form to be prescribed by the Minister by regulations made under this Act, of all payments made to female employees under this Part and of such other matters incidental thereto as may be prescribed by such regulations.

Thanks for your advise.

This topic is closed