RegisterLog In

Public Holidays Enquiries

Raziel
Fri, 11 May 2018 09:43:20 AM  (Last updated: Sun, 20 May 2018 07:41:58 AM)

Dear Admin,

Please kindly advice me about concerns from my end as below.

I working on a shift pattern in my company, I and my colleagues rotating to work 15 days each for each month, however, when PH fall under my colleague work day he is entitled to extra off days while due to not my working days I am not entitled.

So the calculation becomes he will get to off 16 days instead of 15 days as we working as rotation.  For long terms, our leave entitlement balance will be not the same especially if coincidentally all the PH fall on my colleague's work days but not mine.

Thank you

KL Siew
Administrator
Fri, 11 May 2018 04:59:07 PM

How about trying to get your colleague to switch place with you every 6 months so that you will not lose out in a long run, I suppose? Can't think of other ways.

Raziel
Sat, 12 May 2018 08:52:40 AM

Good Morning,

First of all, many thanks for your kind advice on this matter. Actually did try out to swap shifts, however, found the leave balance still not tally as 1 of the staff will always get lesser leave balance. I did get an information from my relative working in government sector mentioned about their leave entitlement although working as shift.

The on duty or off duty entitled the same replacement off days which to be claimed after the PH. Therefore their leave balance always on par. Therefore that's my main concern/question to verify whether is this true.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Raziel
Sat, 19 May 2018 11:24:18 PM

Hi Siew,

Any further update on this matter? Thank you.

KL Siew
Administrator
Sun, 20 May 2018 07:41:58 AM

Can some of our readers offer some solution to Raziel?  I have no more than what I said earlier.

This topic is closed