RegisterLog In

Help me

Tangkaiyin
Fri, 13 Apr 2018 08:53:43 PM  (Last updated: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 09:52:03 AM)
Hi,I am a TL in a mnc company and earns more than 5k. I was under probation and i had to go on emergency leave because my half sister met in accident and admitted in icu. She still there. I have letter from the hospital to confirm im there. My senior manager hired foreigners as cc agent n due to the visa problem they had to be sent . So he made all the management staff to answer call. Plus, he is blaming me entirely because we failed SLA under the accusation that i went on EL. I work from 9 am till 7pmmonday to friday and need to work rotational on weekends from 9am till 1pm.My questions are :1) i have data to proof that im not the non performer. Can he still terminate my probation n contract.2) when i asked why we work more than 48 hours in a week he said because he mibus 1.30 break he gave is..is it true?3)what i should do? My hr bp is a close friends of him so i dint think so she gonna help me.Thanks
KL Siew
Administrator
Sat, 14 Apr 2018 09:17:42 AM

You mentioned EL, did you get approval to go on EL and for how many days? At the moment, you still have to bring your grievances with your HR people.

Tangkaiyin
Mon, 16 Apr 2018 09:52:03 AM
Originally posted by KL Siew on Sat, 14 Apr 2018 09:17:42 AM

You mentioned EL, did you get approval to go on EL and for how many days? At the moment, you still have to bring your grievances with your HR people.

Hi, yes i got an approval to go from my manager for 2 days cos my al entitlement is 2.75 days

This topic is closed