RegisterLog In


Tue, 13 Mar 2018 11:19:48 AM  (Last updated: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 03:09:26 PM)


I have a situation where one employee in the company i work with having a personal matters (his wife giving birth for the 3rd kids). He took leave for more than one month because of his family matters so considered and gave him one month leave without pay.Now is more than one month and he still cannot give us answer when can start to work. Before, he also did not fill in proper annual leave form for his manager to approve. We have given him written letter asking him to resume duty ASAP but until now he did not reply to us.

Can we terminate him?

KL Siew
Tue, 13 Mar 2018 03:09:26 PM

Discuss with him and tell him that that company cannot wait for him indefinitely. Advise him to resign to take care of his family. If he does not want to do that, company may have to terminate his service. .

  This topic is closed