RegisterLog In

Not Paying Salary

YNWA
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 09:46:38 AM  (Last updated: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 08:28:29 AM)

Good Day

I was hired as Customer Service Manager at a private warehouse company in June 2017. My boss has few more businessess, i.e, Bakery, other warehouses and a cafe. I was hired to take care all the businesses, even though i was place at one of the main warehouse. I was under probation for 6 months.

Unfortunately, in Aug 2017, the main warehouse burned down completely, but my boss said I was still needed to take care other businesses and my salary will be paid accordingly. Since then I've been handling the bakery. But she never pay my salary since August 2017, no EPF and Socso. My august salary was paid little by little and fully paid in Dec 2017. I've been patient as she promise to settled by salary anyhow.

In Nov 2017, she took over another warehouse and placed me there, and still never pay my salary until Jan 2018. So no salary, EPF and socso from Sept 2017 to Jan 2018. I lost my patient and quit the job as i can survive without 5 month salary.

Until now she haven't pay me. What can i do? Is there anyway i can win this case, as i was not given any confirmation letter or release letter.

1. Have the appointment letter

2. Payslip from Jun to Aug 2017.

Hope I can get some advice.

Thank you

Gon
Contributor
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 10:12:08 AM

you may go to labour office to claim wages due to you

YNWA
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 12:32:34 PM
Originally posted by Gon on Fri, 02 Mar 2018 10:12:08 AM

you may go to labour office to claim wages due to you

I did, but Labor office cant accept my claims, as my Salary is above 5k. They ask me to engage a lawyer.

Lawyer fee up front 5k and 10% after the case solved. 

p.s. My boss just open a new cafe at Setia Alam. So it is not fair for her to say no money to pay me.

YNWA
Sat, 03 Mar 2018 08:28:29 AM
Originally posted by YNWA on Fri, 02 Mar 2018 12:32:34 PM

I did, but Labor office cant accept my claims, as my Salary is above 5k. They ask me to engage a lawyer.

Lawyer fee up front 5k and 10% after the case solved. 

p.s. My boss just open a new cafe at Setia Alam. So it is not fair for her to say no money to pay me.

Can i bring this case to Jabatan Perhubungan Perusahaan?

This topic is closed