RegisterLog In

employment contract

bryan
Wed, 31 Jan 2018 07:33:52 PM  (Last updated: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 09:39:36 PM)

Hi ,

I have sign contract of employee for service 3 year in audit firm. During the services, I occurs many document no update, but now already updated and boss don't believe i say. The boss scold me always 5.30pm back home everyday but i not everyday. If employee have OT, employer not allow OT claim.

I have do wrongly data entry, this i accept.

The boss always say me nothing to do during the service, i have work.

I feel that there employee may be group together to play me.

IF I want to terminate my service, i need to pay 3 month salary? have this rules?

KL Siew
Administrator
Wed, 31 Jan 2018 11:32:53 PM

Obviously, the job is not suitable for you. If you really want to resign without having to pay 3 months salary as  compensation, discuss it with your boss see whether he can release you without compensation. But before you do that, you better start looking for a new job first. Otherwise, you may end up jobless.

bryan
Thu, 01 Feb 2018 05:20:38 AM

bryan
Thu, 01 Feb 2018 05:22:08 AM

Hi, can you give some suggestion from three picture are uploaded?

thank you as regard

bryan
Thu, 01 Feb 2018 05:25:24 AM

that contract of employment no have allowance, OT claim and other benefits are mentioned in letter of contract.

KL Siew
Administrator
Thu, 01 Feb 2018 04:24:43 PM

They can write or don't write whatever in the contract, the benefits in the Employment Act will still apply. Can you list out the items of the benefits which you said they did not provide?

Gon
Thu, 01 Feb 2018 09:39:36 PM

the 3 month pay shall be 3 month notice. You can bring the contract and show to labour off to get advise.