RegisterLog In

Frequently Applying Unpaid Leave

jjp
Fri, 19 Jan 2018 03:28:29 PM  (Last updated: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 04:54:32 PM)

Hi,

I have a question about an employee (Office Boy) that is frequently applying unpaid leave in a month. This employee applying unpaid leave very often in a month like 5 to 8 days without following the company leave procedure. Sometimes he absent and just texting HR department that he is on leave going somewhere and sometimes the reason is personal matter and this time family holiday for 4 days unpaid leave. The employee also mostly not return to office after out submitting letter and he often gives excuse, for example he can not finish his task because of difficult to find parking, traffic jam etc.

I need your advise what HR need to do regarding on this matter, since the employee are the office boy and his absence disrupted the company operation.

At this moment, the HR will give him the show cause letter and again talk to him about the company leave procedure?

Is there any suggestion that you can advise to HR to make the employee going to work on time, complete his task and not often applying unpaid leave by following company leave procedure?

Thank you for your advise,

-jjp.

Gon
Fri, 19 Jan 2018 04:54:32 PM

my advise build the case and initiate the domestic inquiry procedure. 

Better to get another office boy as current one is not committed to work.

This topic is closed