RegisterLog In

Probation, Resignation, Compensation

Angle Law
Thu, 04 Jan 2018 05:08:26 AM  (Last updated: Fri, 05 Jan 2018 12:18:15 AM)

what can I do about this?q

Dear all

I joined a company on 20th November 2017 and I resigned after one month which is on 22th December due to some emergency reasons.

Based on the employment letter, it stated that even under 3 months probation I will still need to give two weeks notice OR deduction of two weeks salary if I want to resign immediately.

But ex employer has not paid me another two weeks salary which in total of RM2200.

What can I do about this?


KL Siew
Fri, 05 Jan 2018 12:18:14 AM

Talk to your ex employer again about your salary balance. If he still does not want to pay, you can go to the Labour Department and make a complaint to claim back your unpaid salary.

  This topic is closed