RegisterLog In

jusdment of industrial relations act

Fri, 20 Apr 2007 02:30:14 PM  (Last updated: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 01:56:33 PM)

please reply me this question as below, urgent, thanks

on year 2005 have one staff was terminated by my company, now he are sue to the industrial court that complained company terminated him by unreasonable and request two months salary (outside discussion) for compensation. however my boss not agreed and looking for lawyer to represented my company. the laywer said that staff reserve the right request 24 months salary if he win?

KL Siew
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 07:10:37 PM

Since your boss has got a lawyer to represent his company, you just leave it to his lawyer to deal with the case. Alternatively, you boss of course can try to settle matter amicably.

Tue, 24 Apr 2007 01:56:33 PM

thanks for your opinion

  This topic is closed