RegisterLog In

Employment act verse industral relations act

Wed, 11 Oct 2017 03:33:17 PM  (Last updated: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 03:49:46 PM)

Which law am I covered under as a foreigner who makes over 9,000 and where can it be found 

KL Siew
Wed, 11 Oct 2017 03:46:04 PM

It would really be better for you to pay visit to the Industrial Relations Department and have a detailed discussion with the officer there about your case.

Wed, 11 Oct 2017 03:49:46 PM

Ive treid, they wont help me via email, phone call, or a visit.....the frustration is not worth it....Im not royal family don't have connections and Im set up to fail so just trying to get out with the most I can....without being abused by them anymore its taking its toll

  This topic is closed