RegisterLog In

Withdrawal of allowance

Fri, 29 Sep 2017 11:09:50 AM  (Last updated: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 01:28:48 PM)

if an employee who enjoys certain allowances - car, maintainence, petrol etc in the parent company can we withdraw them when they are being transferred to the subsidiary or other co within the gorup  who doesnt have as such?

2. if we can't what are the options?

3. can certain benefits withdrawn being replace with equity shares.

KL Siew
Fri, 29 Sep 2017 01:28:48 PM

First of all, I think you should go through the terms and conditions in the contract of service or in the company policy/handbook or whatever pertaining to such matter.

  This topic is closed