RegisterLog In

Thirty Month Bonus & sales comission

baboo
Sun, 20 Aug 2017 12:02:26 PM  (Last updated: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 03:19:18 PM)

Dear Sir/ Mdm,

1. I would like to know if i am a salesperson, is it my right to know the scheme of my commissions' calculation?

2. Currently i am still under probation, in my contract there written "the company normally pay 13 months, however, it depended on the company performances. "  Does it means after the probation, if other employees did receive the 13 months/ bonus, i am also eligible to receive at least a pro-rated 13months counted since my first day of work, or since i have passed my probation? or the company still can refuse to pay the 13months?

Thanks for your advise in advances =)

KL Siew
Administrator
Sun, 20 Aug 2017 12:52:44 PM

1. Surely you have to ask them how the sales commission is calculated.

2. Don't be too sure about the 13th month bonus since as they say, depending on company performance. You can ask other sales persons who have been longer with the company about this bonus matter or the basis of commission calculation.

baboo
Sun, 20 Aug 2017 03:19:18 PM
Originally posted by KL Siew on Sun, 20 Aug 2017 12:52:44 PM

1. Surely you have to ask them how the sales commission is calculated.

2. Don't be too sure about the 13th month bonus since as they say, depending on company performance. You can ask other sales persons who have been longer with the company about this bonus matter or the basis of commission calculation.

Dear KL Siew,

Thanks for your advised. Because when i ask the manager, he said that the commission was calculated based on a complicated formula set by Japan Headquarter where he not even so sure. I will try to ask HR again as some of my friends also doing salesman said this should not be something "secret" and salesman should have the right to know.

Once again, i would like to express my sincerest gratitude on your reply. Thank you

This topic is closed