RegisterLog In

Notice of Termination on employment contract

happywonderland
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 05:32:14 PM  (Last updated: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 08:10:19 AM)

Hi ,

If my employment contract section "Notice of Termination" state like below. Can i officially submit my resignation letter on 10th months of my service time with 2 months notice period?

-During probation period, the Candidate may terminate the employment by giving one month notice in writing or payment of sum equivalent to salary in lieu of notice. However, the Company entitled to terminate this appointment without full notice.

-After confirmation of employment to last month of the first year, no resignation is accepted or giving equivalent to 2 months salary by the Candidate to the Company.

-After one year employment, either party may terminate this agreement by giving 2 months notice in writing or the payment of a sum equivalent to salary in lieu of notice, except that

Thanks

• The Company reserves the right at all times to terminate this service of employment without notice and without compensation if you are found guilty of misdemeanor, misconduct, negligence or breach of any of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.

• Upon termination of this service of employment, all monies due and owing under any of the staff loan schemes, scholarships, bonds or otherwise payable by you to the Company must be repaid to the Company. The Company reserves the right to set off any such sum from the monies payable by the Company to you on termination.

KL Siew
Administrator
Wed, 26 Apr 2017 12:55:53 PM

1. If you are still under probation, one month notice to give;

2. If confirmed, two months notice.

happywonderland
Wed, 26 Apr 2017 07:17:52 PM
Originally posted by KL Siew on Wed, 26 Apr 2017 12:55:53 PM

1. If you are still under probation, one month notice to give;

2. If confirmed, two months notice.

The second statement state like below .no resignation is accepted for first year? Can tender with two months notice?After confirmation of employment to last month of the first year, no resignation is accepted or giving equivalent to 2 months salary by the Candidate to the Company.
KL Siew
Administrator
Thu, 27 Apr 2017 08:10:19 AM

If you are worried about that, then you can wait until one year to give 2 months notice.

This topic is closed