RegisterLog In

salary deduction due to lateness

hector
Thu, 06 Apr 2017 01:18:15 PM  (Last updated: Sat, 08 Apr 2017 08:08:54 AM)
i have joined this automobile company which are selling used car for 6 month. till recently i have some issue on the salary deduction due to lateness.. which im feeling ridiculous and confuses.first of all my basic salary is 1000myr and with commision sometimes it will reach 4000 -7000 myr a month. so when i joined this company the HR told me lateness will be deducting 20 Myr. and my employer starting to increase the deduction to 50 if late more then half and hour and 100 if late an hour. and on the march total deduction was 450 myr.....so my concern are my employer allowed to deduct my salary in this way? thia arw my 1st doubtsecondly, recently i was sick and took leave for a week for resting and to get recover at home, in this week i didnt went to consult any doctor due to im unable cause my salary was not receive and unable to advance my salary with the employer. and so whwn i receive my salary few day ago and i realise my salary was deducted 600 due to i was off more then 4 day a month that im allowed. which mean 150 myr for a day. i asked before my HR do we have any medical leave but i was been told that we dont have. and in thw week i didnt not attwnd to work, i did inform back to office. kindly advice on my following doubt
KL Siew
Administrator
Fri, 07 Apr 2017 03:05:32 PM

That is quite unbelievable. I think you have to bring the matter up with the Labour Department see whether can help.

hector
Sat, 08 Apr 2017 08:08:54 AM
Originally posted by KL Siew on Fri, 07 Apr 2017 03:05:32 PM

That is quite unbelievable. I think you have to bring the matter up with the Labour Department see whether can help.

how or where should i proceed with it? aftwr 6 month in this company every single month im getting deducted on my salary... and this is the most ridiculous one.....

This topic is closed