RegisterLog In

urgent help

Mon, 30 Jan 2017 05:28:45 PM  (Last updated: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 03:47:22 PM)

i was bein suspended from work without any letter or any notice more than 14 days n i no pay

please i need help

KL Siew
Tue, 31 Jan 2017 03:47:22 PM

You can personally go to the Labour Department and make a complaint there.

  This topic is closed