Hi Mr Siew,
My workers workers worked on Rest Day (Sunday)which falls on Public Holiday and Monday is a replacement holiday.
1. Is the Sunday considered as Rest Day or Public Holiday?
2. Is the Monday considered as Rest Day or Public Holiday or should be replaced by another day (compulsory)?
Hope you can help me understand this dilemma.
Thank you in advance
1. Sunday considered rest day, Monday, holiday (important to note is "rest day", Sunday can be a rest day for most employees, but some employees' rest day can be fixed on other day besides Sunday.)
2. Holiday falling on a holiday, the next day, like Tuesday is the replacement holiday.
In my case, employees were called to work on both Sunday 25th Dec and Monday 26 Dec 2016.
Therefore I should calculate their salary
1. Sunday x 1 (RD) although its a Public Holiday
2. Monday x 2 (PH) (Replacement for Sunday PH)
Is it correct?