RegisterLog In

Recreational Club

Wed, 04 Jan 2017 08:27:57 AM  (Last updated: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 12:10:44 PM)


My company has established internal RC committee for all employee. And every employee are required to pay certain amount of contribution on monthly basis. But this year the monthly contribution required from employees has been double up without any specific reason and we are not being informed on the usage of the fund. Employees start come to HR to ask for advises on this as they are dissatisfied with the fund paid.

Would like to seek for your advise on this matter.


KL Siew
Wed, 04 Jan 2017 12:10:43 PM

You will have to refer to Section 24 of the Employment Act about lawful wages deduction and then go to the Labour Department and obtain the official advice.

  This topic is closed