RegisterLog In

Termination verbally

yi
Mon, 26 Dec 2016 10:26:03 AM  (Last updated: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 03:15:13 PM)

Hi all. I want to ask about today i just be noticed that boss might be terminate me because i take leave today. But i already notice him i will take leave today 3days ago. He say that i should notice him the leave at least 1 week. So today my colleague just told me that boss might be terminate me and don't want me go back work tomorrow. he should give 1month notice? i don't have any letter but i work above 1 year.

Michael
Contributor
Tue, 27 Dec 2016 08:25:46 AM

Refer back to your Company's policy on the leave part; you should find the part which tells you that how many days that you need to apply in advance before going for the leave. 

yi
Tue, 27 Dec 2016 03:15:12 PM
Originally posted by Michael on Tue, 27 Dec 2016 08:25:46 AM

Refer back to your Company's policy on the leave part; you should find the part which tells you that how many days that you need to apply in advance before going for the leave. 

Today i still go back company and see what he say. Then ,my colleage tell me my leave that i apply on 29 Oct 16 also no approve, but boss say apply the leave at least 1week. So mean now, i apply 3 days he say at least 1 week, i apply 2 month ago he also no approve, i think he is finding problem that make me resign.

This topic is closed