RegisterLog In

After Regisnation Old Company Calling To Ask To Follow Up On Things

Confuseperson
Fri, 23 Dec 2016 10:26:55 PM  (Last updated: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 08:21:46 AM)
In Sept 2016 I already resign from the company due to there was some understanding on ordering stocks that was not ordered by my customer. I have already settled everything before leaving the company. And in October 2016 HR issue a release of liability letter to me. But now in Dec 2016 my previous boss keep on call me and msg me inform that there is still some stock that was still pending as per the company. I would like to know weather will I be in trouble due to this issue. As currently in a new company already.
Michael
Contributor
Sat, 24 Dec 2016 08:18:43 AM

Was there any Exit Clearance form signed by you before leaving the Company or on your last day and is the Company still holding your final salary?

Confuseperson
Sat, 24 Dec 2016 05:51:08 PM
I have already done the exit interview and no salary or anything on hold by the previous company. I gave 1 month notice and done the exit interview and pass back all the property of the previous company. And I have already receive the Release of Liability Letter from the country manager from that company. Actually I have already left the company for 4 months already. And now the manager is calling informing that there is still things no settled. And the manager inform that he will get the management to let me know what futher action they will. Im just worried that this will jeopardized my current job as it the is the same industry.
Michael
Contributor
Tue, 27 Dec 2016 08:21:46 AM

If that's the case, I see no reason why the Company should be bothering you still. Perhaps you can get a lawyer's advice.