RegisterLog In

Can I sue or complaint to any act or what ? Please help me

Kay
Thu, 08 Dec 2016 03:08:13 PM  (Last updated: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 11:18:09 PM)

Unpaid wages for October and November ( as a part timer). What I can do? The person in charge always said payment delayed and told me that which day bank in but I have waited it for so long especially for the wage of October. He always asked me go to work and promised few times that which day bank in but until now I have no receive the wages yet . He keeps postponed the day bank in ( I still waiting for it ) but He did not keeps his promises at all. Now  I keeps contact the person in charge but no reply no answer at all . As a part timer , What should I do ? Can I take any legal action against him or the company ? Please help me on this and thanks ! 

KL Siew
Administrator
Thu, 08 Dec 2016 03:50:46 PM

You can give a warning to your employer to pay up within one week. If you still don't get your salary, you can go to the Labour Department and make a claim of your unpaid salary. You must go there in person.

ezry~blurr
Thu, 08 Dec 2016 11:18:09 PM
Originally posted by KL Siew on Thu, 08 Dec 2016 03:50:46 PM

You can give a warning to your employer to pay up within one week. If you still don't get your salary, you can go to the Labour Department and make a claim of your unpaid salary. You must go there in person.

Dear Mr. KL Siew, i just manage to register few minutes ago. im really new to this forum, as matter a fact, i just found this forum few hours ago. went tru it in a glance & saw most of your post & reply. i believe that u might have an answer to  my issue, which is i was given MSS & had a confusion on it. i dont know how to send u a private message due to not enough time to explore & learn.   please reverts to me in here or private message me or contact me through email ; ezry84@gmail.com. highly appreciate if u can advise or share info on my issue. thank you & sorry didnt mean to spam.....

This topic is closed