RegisterLog In

Force termination

Kitty
Tue, 06 Dec 2016 10:14:11 PM  (Last updated: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 11:49:58 AM)

Hi there,

Into the first three months working in this organisation, one of the directors, let's call him H, realised that he cannot control me to be his spy to feed him with information so he could harm others and neither could he breach my integrity to do what he wants. He's been finding ways to get rid of me. I am not reporting to him and reporting to another person, let's call him D.

Several months later, D applied for an internal change of position. E went for the interview and got the job. However, before E start his work in the new position, he often says things that tells me I'm an idiot or pariah. I told E several times please stop saying these to me that I was given two verbal warnings. In the second verbal warning, I was told that, if I do not stop behaving how they wanted me to behave, they will give me a written warning and I have to walk out on the spot!

When E starts his service, he continued to say degrading things to me and treats me like a psycho as if I'm going to punch him. It is a very scary moment speaking to E coz E shouted at me twice. I ended seeing counsellor and psychiatrist. Recently, someone told me that H is planning to use these to get rid of me. How legal is this?

Michael
Contributor
Fri, 23 Dec 2016 11:49:58 AM

This can be a potential "constructive dismissal" case in my point of view. I would suggest that you take a day off and visit the IR office, there will be officers to assist you.

This topic is closed