RegisterLog In

Employment of foreign workers based overseas

Tue, 22 Nov 2016 09:23:12 AM  (Last updated: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 03:26:32 PM)


For an NGO established in Malaysia & plan to have "staff" work in overseas, eg. Indonesian based in Indonesia.  

Please advise if it  is better to have an Employment contract with this person overseas (will be covered under Malaysia Employment Act) or just a Service agreement for him to act as independant contractor providing service to this NGO.  


KL Siew
Tue, 22 Nov 2016 03:26:32 PM

I think you did give an answer to similar post earlier. Anyway, it depends on the needs of the NGO and the type of work that needs to be performed in Indonesia. Either case, proper agreement has to be drawn up.

  This topic is closed