RegisterLog In

Termination

VAISHU
Tue, 15 Nov 2016 10:09:37 PM  (Last updated: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 03:28:30 PM)

Dear All,

I have facing a problem has such :

I have previously work with a company which offer a job has an account assistant. They have provided me with an offer letter said I am employed with them and there is a clause of termination stated that the employer will terminate a employee with 1 month notice earlier with paying of one month salary.But, they have been paid a lum sum salary which was agreed in the offer letter without the EPF and SOCSO deduction by their sub company.Which is paid using a payment voucher and the description was has accounting fee. I was surprise and ask for reasons of non contributing of EPF & SOCSO. They answered me that they deduct it in the following month and this was happen for 4 months. On the fifth month I was strictly ask them to contribute my EPF & SOCSO, so they contibute for 2 months and on the sixth month they hold my salary. Due to it I was argue with my employer and the next day they give and termination letter within 24 hours. So that, I have make an complaint at the Labour Law Office regarding this matter. They have suggested me to claim the one month salary has stated in the termination clause. On the day of discussion bettween and my employer the told that I working has a freelance with their sub company and due to they worried of I with hit my self or them. Furthermore, if they give one month notice they scared  l delete their files.

In such situation can win-win this situation.

Thanks

KL Siew
Administrator
Wed, 16 Nov 2016 03:28:30 PM

Since you already have reported the matter to the Labour Department, so just let them look into the matter for you and let them decide your case.

This topic is closed