RegisterLog In

Commission claim approved by finance but not yet approve by director

NikitaL
Tue, 20 Sep 2016 05:54:48 PM  (Last updated: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 04:28:44 PM)
Dear Admin.Im having a problem here regards to my sales commission. I joined this company for 5 years with an appointment letter that doesnt says how much commission i am eligible to get for each sales. Anyway, the company still pay based on my sales and claim submitted.Question: I have a bunch of commission which dated back in 2014 until May 2016, until now the company didn't pay me in full, they only paying partially and the director didn't sign on the approval column.How can i prove that i am eligible to get whats due to me?(Those claim form was already signed and checked by finance)From 2016 onwards, i transfer from full time to part time. All my commission was not paid until todate because the company says business slow and hence decided not to pay any of my outstanding commission.Please advisd.
KL Siew
Administrator
Wed, 21 Sep 2016 04:28:44 PM

You should not have waited for so long to raise the matter. Anyway, if you know the exact amount of commission they still owe you, you can try approach the Labour Department see whether they can help to make a claim for it.

This topic is closed