RegisterLog In

MSS

Z
Sun, 18 Sep 2016 12:53:32 PM  (Last updated: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 04:37:27 PM)

VERY GOODAY!

Please help me. My name already in the list of Mutual Separation Skim. Now I'm going to fight for the right what should I get. I'm been with this company for 13+ years. I'm FREE of MC (medical clinic) for 4 years on roll (for 13 years - my MC less than 6 days!). I'm the top 4 senior of 40 staff here. I'm the starter for the supply base (outside KL) and I'm very confident my performance can bet other staff. Reason for MSS is my position is redundant. Now they offer me (MSS) = 1.5 X BS X years of services (13+). Can you suggest the RIGHT formula should i get, as I'm going to be 51 years old with NOT good health (HIGH on blood pressure, cholesterol and sugar). I got 2 daughter still study in U and boy just finish SPM last year. HR had informed me, if I'm not going accept this MSS, than the company will give me 3 months notice to off hire me!

REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY AND MANY THANKS!

KL Siew
Administrator
Sun, 18 Sep 2016 04:37:26 PM

I can only advise you to read up the Employment(Termination and Layoff Benefits)Regulations about compensation. With this you may be able to compare whether you are getting a reasonable deal or not from the company. For further queries, you can always pay a visit to the Industrial Relations Department to get some official advice.

This topic is closed