RegisterLog In

Termination due to misconduct

KALAISELVAM ARUNASALAM
Mon, 04 Jul 2016 01:36:02 PM  (Last updated: Mon, 04 Jul 2016 04:31:19 PM)

Hi, currently i had been terminated by the company due to misconduct. There are total of 4 allegations thrown against me and after the domestic inquiry they decided to terminate me based on 2 allegations. The witness that bought by the company is those individuals that does not like me and affected by me from certain actions that related to the job. The witness does not able to show any proof on the allegation but the management accept the oral witness from them and terminate me. The company had suspended me initially with full pay and after Domestic Inquiry they issue termination letter with pay up to the termination date and settle all outstanding annual leave. The company also forced me to sign both suspension and termination letter even i accept not to sign and ask for clarification and discussion. So, after a week i decided to go thru Industrial Relation Dept to seek for justice for my unlawful termination. In this situation, what is the chances for me to get reinstated or awarded?

Regards,

Kalai

KL Siew
Administrator
Mon, 04 Jul 2016 04:31:19 PM

Since you have already brought the matter up with the IRD, you should get advice from them about it.

This topic is closed