RegisterLog In

Salary deduction

Mon, 06 Jun 2016 11:38:07 PM  (Last updated: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 11:07:58 AM)
My husband is a lorry driver and he work under someone. Verbal contract term under the guy call x in Shah Alam. Mr. X have transport contract with one company in shah alam . Now the case is 3 months back he send good to one contruction area. The delivery order sign buy the receiver. This is the practice. Now after 3 month the contruction area boss called company and inform that they never received the goods. After my husband explain the ask why never take photo of the person who sign. And now the deduct his whole salary and ask my husband to pay full the amount of the good. Total amount they ask is Rm13k. Mr.X also don't want to voice out for us. He scared his contract may be terminated. My husband have the copy of the invoice which sign by the receiver. Kindly help us.
KL Siew
Tue, 07 Jun 2016 11:07:58 AM

What you can do is to go with your husband  to the Labour Department and make a complaint there about the salary deduction.

  This topic is closed