RegisterLog In

Bully at Workplace

ABDUL AZIZ ABDUL KARIM
Mon, 16 May 2016 06:34:03 AM  (Last updated: Mon, 16 May 2016 08:15:04 AM)
I have been working for 1 year with current employer. I have being bullied and threatened by them. Such as.1. Employer shouts on me infront of other employee2. Simply highlighting small mistake in my correspondence. and threatening to sack.3.Highligthing on where do I eat or drink is not good for muslim.4. Simply, just asking me to send unreasonable email to disturb other Management people.5. They claim that there is an executive committe in the office to evaluate staff performance and discipline.6. Pushing me unreasonably to demote me by taking away my job port folio.7.I have done many good things towards the success of the company but still not appreciated.
KL Siew
Administrator
Mon, 16 May 2016 08:15:04 AM

If your salary is not more than RM2000, you may bring the matter up with either the Labour Department or the Industrial Relations Department. But, amongst your number of grievances only point 6 about demotion may be within their jurisdiction. Don't think they can be of much help for the others. If your salary is more than 2K, only approach the Industrial Relations Department for advice.

This topic is closed