RegisterLog In

Termination on probation

Sat, 30 Apr 2016 08:38:51 AM  (Last updated: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 08:54:11 AM)
Hi,I am one of HR question isThe company had issued a show cause letter to staff who absence without notice to his superior or friends..of course he didn't notice to HR department too..When he received the letter, he refused to accept that letter because he claim that he already told his problem previously. He had done this wrongdoing for 2 times n the HR just verbally warn him before this. At the same time, he told the HR he want to resign immediately n HR explain to him,he must sent a tender notice according in his offer letter which is 7 days. The day after he claim want to resign,he didn't sent any resign letter and at the end of the month he wants his full salary without notifying wether he wants to quit or not. The HR department have to hold his salary due to procedures which is if he resign on the new day,then HR will deduct the unnotice working days on his salary,n if he is still working, HR will pay his salary accordingly. We had an argument here n he ask his friend (outsider) to get the info why his salary being hold by company (actually had been explain to him). The questions is:1. Is he has the right to make a report to labour department claim that the company refuse to pay his salary?the company just hold his salary,not refuse to pay.2. He uses outside people to interfere internal that considered as wrongdoing in general labour law?3. The outsider had made a recording tape without HR permission when having the discussion. Is that also a wrongdoing or crime?4. For the outsider,can company make a report to his company for being interfering others internal company problem?Please do consult me wisely. Thank you
KL Siew
Sat, 30 Apr 2016 08:54:11 AM

1. He can make complaint to the Labour Department if he wants.

2. Can't make any comments about that "outside interference".

  This topic is closed