RegisterLog In

Salary Calculation For Resigned Probation Staff

Yong
Tue, 05 Apr 2016 09:01:46 PM  (Last updated: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 05:08:10 PM)
Hello, I am asking on behalf of my friend which is not so good in English.. here goes: Is there a company policy on calculating salary by daily basis instead of monthly?I worked as an admin, working days 5 days a week.When I first join the company, middle of the month, they pay me correctly including my rest days (Saturday and sunday).But when I quit the company (still under probation), last working day on 16th March 2016 and unpaid leave on 9th March 2016, but then they only pay me 11 days of my working day and my rest days (2 x Saturday & 2 x Sunday) are not paid.When I ask, they told me that they do daily (working days only) calculation for resigned staff. They pay me for my rest days when i join the company is because of continuous service. Have I overreacted or there are such policy?Looking forward for the reply. Thank you very much.
Michael
Contributor
Wed, 06 Apr 2016 08:20:07 AM

The Company should have consistency in the salary calculation formula and as far as I'm concern, the Company is not doing the right thing.

If you think it's worth fighting this case then you may proceed to the nearest JTK and seek for the officer's advice.

Yong
Wed, 06 Apr 2016 04:40:14 PM

Thank you so much for the reply Michael. Sincerely appreciate for your reply.

Michael
Contributor
Wed, 06 Apr 2016 05:08:10 PM

Anytime :-)

This topic is closed