RegisterLog In

terminate probation staff

Thilip
Mon, 28 Mar 2016 12:52:14 PM  (Last updated: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 01:13:06 PM)

Last year 2015 May I had attend an interview and the company hired me but unfortunately I couldn't join that company and I have informed them. Then I continue my bachelor degree, recently 2016 February the same company Hr person contact me to request me to work with them. Due of some financial reasons, I convert my full time studies to part time and I agree to work with them. 

On 9th March I joined to work without getting any offer letter and the probation period is 6 months. They refuse to give offer to me. On 16th March I took leave because urgently I need to go my university and I have been informed HR. the rest of the days I attend work accordily. on 24th after finish work on the back home I had accident and the doctor gave 2 days MC (25 &26 March 2016) because my right hand got injured. I have informed, send the accident images, send MC & police report capture images thru whatsapp to HR.

On 27 March 2016 morning the HR person text me and said I have been terminate from the company without proper reason and letter. She said my last day will be before I am on MC.

Please do advice me,wheter the way terminate me is correct or no. What should I do now ?

KL Siew
Administrator
Mon, 28 Mar 2016 04:36:15 PM

What can do now is to go to the local Labour Department and make a complaint there about the termination of service. You should go there in person.

Thilip
Tue, 29 Mar 2016 01:13:06 PM

What are the documents i need to bring there ? 

Thank you.

This topic is closed