RegisterLog In

Need advise

Kelvin Wong
Tue, 23 Feb 2016 10:11:13 PM  (Last updated: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 12:11:03 PM)

Hi,

I've been working with this company for a year and until today I did not receive my confirmation letter even though I have asked numerous times when verbally they told me they've already confirmed my current position in their company. In addition to that; the top management asked me to resign and tender my letter. I did asked what are my mistakes and they just told me that it is not my fault; just that the division I'm handling is making loss when the business started less than 6 months. And when I asked again, and they told me the whole team (from different department) voted me out. I've requested to stay till I get a new job. I felt cheated when I've done so much from ground zero to the point that the business can autorun on its own, Please advise, should this company compensate me or should I sue this company?

Thank you

KL Siew
Administrator
Wed, 24 Feb 2016 12:11:03 PM

If they don't want you, let them terminate your service. You don't have to resign as told by them to do so. If you resign, it may be hard for you to take action. Frankly, since you service so short, there is no much compensation to talk about. Meanwhile, I think it is time for you to move on as there is not much for you to stay back there.

This topic is closed